If the Cipafilter is installed behind an existing firewall, access to the Cipafilter will need to be provided for our support team.
In the firewall:
- Allow TCP port 22 (SSH), TCP port 443 (HTTPS), and TCP port 6226 (web proxy) inbound from the following Cipafilter subnets to the Cipafilter:
- 188.8.131.52/29 - Primary Subnet
- 184.108.40.206/25 - Secondary Subnet
- 220.127.116.11/29 - Tertiary Subnet
- If user devices will be filtered when off-site, please allow TCP port 6226 (web proxy) to be accessed from the world. This is the default proxy port used for remote filtering.
- Configure a port forward from a public IP address to the private IP address of the Cipafilter using the previously specified ports.
- Please allow all outbound traffic from the Cipafilter.