This article is relevant to users on versions 9.0 and above.
This article will detail how to create an automatic report run daily that lists the top 20 most blocked websites.
- On the Notifications page, select Add Report at the bottom of the page.
An Add Custom Report window should be displayed.
- Enter the name of the report: Top Blocks for the Day.
- Enter the description of the report: Top Sites Blocked for the Day based on Trips.
- Enter the following text for the report:
COUNT(a.hostid) AS "Number of Blocks", b.host AS "Web Sites"
log_raw AS a, hosts AS b
timestamp > NOW() - INTERVAL '1 day'
AND a.hostid = b.hostid
AND (status = 2 OR status = 4)
"Number of Blocks" DESC
- Click the Add Report button in the edit window to save the report.
- To dispatch this report:
- Select the appropriate e-mail address in the E-mail Addresses section of the page, and
- Select the Daily option for this report in the Report Notifications section of the page.
Daily reports are dispatched Monday through Friday at 6 PM. Weekly reports are dispatched Monday at 12:01 AM.
Note:This report is specified as a daily report. If you would like to utilize this report as a weekly report make the following changes:
- In the text of the report, change INTERVAL '1 day' to INTERVAL '1 week', and
- Select the Weekly option for this report in the Report Notifications section of the page.