If the Cipafilter is installed behind an existing firewall, access to the Cipafilter will need to be provided for our support team. In the firewall:
- Allow TCP port 22 (SSH), TCP port 443 (HTTPS), and TCP port 6226 (web proxy) inbound from the following Cipafilter subnets to the Cipafilter:
- 22.214.171.124/24 - Primary Subnet
- 126.96.36.199/29 - Secondary Subnet
- 188.8.131.52/29 - Tertiary Subnet
- If user devices will be filtered when off-site, please allow TCP port 6226 to be accessed from the world. This is the proxy port used for remote filtering.
- Configure a port forward from a public IP address to the private IP address of the Cipafilter using the previously specified ports.
- Please allow all outbound traffic from the Cipafilter.