A new build of 8.6 is now available.
Version 8.6.6 - Friday, March 20, 2015
- New Feature: 0007324: Significantly improved the memory profile of the content filter.
- 0007415: Increased the default DHCP lease time to 10 days.
- 0007405: Corrected a minor typo in the portal SSL guide.
- 0007237: Corrected an issue with DNS resolution which could lead to premature hot-spare fail-over.
- New Feature: 0006599: Added a virus detection report to the beta web reporting feature.
- 0007325: Google OAuth directory authentication now excludes group members whose e-mail addresses are not on the configured Google Apps domain.
- 0007415: Added place-holders showing the default values on the DHCP Server page's Advanced Configuration tab.
- 0007396: Corrected a minor file-handling issue on the Log Viewer page.
- 0007475: Updated Web-interface and portal SSL configuration to mitigate 'FREAK' vulnerability (CVE-2015-0204).
- New Feature: 0007429: Added Enhanced Safe Search and logging support for Wikipedia, Tumblr, Imgur, and (partially) Pinterest.
- 0007511: Updated software packages to mitigate several minor OpenSSL vulnerabilities (CVE-2015-0209, et al.)
- 0007479: The Web-interface news feed now includes blog entries from the Cipafilter website.
- 0007422: The main Web-interface header now links to the Status page.
- 0007186: Improved the performance of regular-expression matching in the content filter.
- 0007344: Improved handling of access tokens for the Google OAuth directory back-end.
- New Feature: 0007429: Added full Safe Search Enforcement and logging support for Flickr.
- 0007444: Corrected an issue with IPv6 automatic address assignment which could interfere with DNS resolution and mail delivery.
- 0007324: Decryption connections between clients and the filter (but not the filter and external servers) may once again use SSLv3.
- 0007442: Improved the validation of uploaded certificate files on the Content Filtering page.
8.6 users may upgrade by visiting the Firmware Updates page and clicking FIRMWARE UPGRADE.