A new build of 8.4 is now available.
Version 8.4.2 - Wednesday, July 2, 2014
- Corrected an issue which could cause the filter to ignore the user-specified DNS settings when an interface is configured via DHCP.
- Improved validation of times on the Web UI.
- Improved validation of IP addresses on the Web UI.
- Improved field validation on the DHCP Server page.
- New Feature: Added many enhancements to the beta Web reporting system, including file export.
- Corrected an issue which could prevent the DHCP server from functioning properly when the lease range is entirely occupied by static leases.
- Updated Live Bandwidth Reports to open in a new browser tab per customer feedback.
8.4 users may upgrade by visiting the Firmware Updates page and clicking FIRMWARE UPGRADE.