1. Log in to the AD server.
2. Click on Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers.
3. Right-click on the domain (listed at the top of the tree), then click on Delegate Control...
4. Click on the Next button.
5. Click on the Add button.
6. Enter the LDAP Username of the account you wish to delegate control to in the textbox and click Check Names to verify the name.
7. Click the OK button.
8. Click on the Next button.
9. Select Create a custom task to delegate and click Next.
10. Select Only the following objects in the folder and check the box next to User objects.
11. Click on the Next button.
12. Under Show these permissions, place a checkmark next to General.
13. Under Permissions, place a checkmark next to Read.
14. Click on the Next button.
15. Click on the Finish button.
How To - Deploy Cipafilter Authentication Client Using Active Directory
The Cipafilter Authentication Client can be easily deployed to your network clients as a Group Policy Object. This guide will walk you through creating such a policy in Active Directory. In order to deploy the Cipafilter Authentication Client, you ...
Manual - User Manager
The User Manager page provides the ability to manage accounts associated with the Cipafilter User Manager authentication method available on the Web Filtering page. Users defined here are used only for proxy/portal authentication — to set up ...
Manual - OAuth Authentication
This article is only applicable to firmware version 12.0 and later. For versions older than 12.0 please reference the documentation page accessible by clicking the "?" symbol next to the OAuth heading on your filter. OAuth is an HTTP-based ...
Manual - Authentication Tools
This page provides information and tools related to authentication. Authentication Records This table lists all records currently recognized by the system's authentication engine. For each record, the IP address, host name, user name, group name, ...
How To - Set up PPTP VPN on Windows
1. In your Windows Control Panel, select Network and Internet. 2. In the Network and Internet window, select VPN from the left-hand menu. 3. Select Add a VPN connection. 4. In the drop-down menu at the top of the Add a VPN connection wizard, select ...