How To - Set Up L2TP/IPSec VPN From The Cipafilter Interface
1. Navigate to the VPN page under Networking
2. Check the Enable L2TP over IPsec box. A Pre-Shared Key will generate in the second field. This can be changed if desired.
3. In the Client IP Range box, enter an IP
range that is not in use by your network. You can enter a subnet using CIDR notation (eg. 220.127.116.11/24), or an IP range (eg. 18.104.22.168-255)
4. Confirm that your settings are correct and click Save and Apply.
Info - IPSec VPN Compatibility
Although these technologies are industry-standard and in wide deployment, the site-to-site VPN functionality is designed primarily to interconnect two Cipafilter units — it may or may not function with other devices. If you would like to create a ...
How To - Set up L2TP/IPSec VPN on Windows
1. In the Start Menu, click Settings. 2. In the Settings menu, click Network & Internet. 3. Navigate to the VPN tab on the left, and then click Add a VPN connection. 4. Change the VPN provider to Windows (built-in), give it a connection name, ...
How To - Setup L2TP/IPSec VPN on Chrome OS
1. First, navigate to the Settings page of the Chrome OS device by clicking on the Chrome Menu in the top-right corner of the Chrome Browser. 2. Or, you can click on the User Profile Menu at the bottom right corner of the screen and select Settings. ...
Manual - VPN
End-User VPN Any user with the VPN access option checked on the Management Users page can access the local network via the Cipafilter's end-user (client-to-server) VPN services, if enabled. The following protocols are supported: L2TP over IPsec ...
How To - Set up L2TP/IPSec VPN on iOS
1. On the iOS device, navigate to the Settings app, to General, and then to the VPN menu. 2. Change the Type to L2TP and tap Back. 3. Fill in the information from your Cipafilter. After all of your information is filled out, tap Done. Server: ...