How To - Set up L2TP/IPSec VPN on Windows 10
1. In the Start Menu, click Settings.
2. In the Settings menu, click Network & Internet.
3. Navigate to the VPN tab on the left, and then click Add a VPN connection.
4. Change the VPN provider to Windows (built-in), give it a connection name, address, and then select L2TP/IPsec with pre-shared key.Username and password are the ones configured in the Management Users page of the Cipafilter.
5. Afterward, Save and click Connect. It will show "Connected" if the settings were applied correctly.
How To - Set Up PPTP VPN Using Windows 10
ISSUE This article will detail how to set up a PPTP VPN connection on Windows 10. This assumes that PPTP has already been set up on the filter as outlined in this article. SOLUTION In order to set up and connect to your network on Windows 10, please ...
How To - Set Up L2TP/IPSec VPN on the Cipafilter
Step 1. Navigate to the VPN page under Networking Step 2. Under L2TP over IPsec, check the Enable L2TP over IPsec box. A Pre-Shared Key will generate in the second field. Step 3. You will want to enter a Client IP Range. This is going to be an IP ...
How To - Setup L2TP/IPSec VPN on iOS
On the iOS device, navigate to the Settings app, to General, and then to the VPN menu. Change the Type to L2TP and tap Back. Fill in the information from your Cipafilter. Server: DNS name or public IP of the Cipafilter Account: Username ...
Windows - SSL Certificate Installation
This network employs a technology called SSL filtering which allows your network's administrators to filter out harmful or inappropriate Web content such as viruses and pornography. In order for this technology to work effectively, the network's ...
How To - Set Up PPTP VPN from the Cipafilter Interface
Please follow this link for a video how-to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0If3xJ2oUo Step 1. Navigate to the VPN page under Networking. Step 2. Check the 'Enable PPTP' checkbox. Step 3. In the 'Client IP Range' enter an IP range. This is ...