How To - Set Up PPTP VPN From The Cipafilter Interface
1. Navigate to the VPN page under Networking.
2. Check the Enable PPTP checkbox.
3. In the Client IP Range enter an IP range that is not in use by your network. You can enter a subnet using CIDR notation (eg. 184.108.40.206/24), or an IP range (eg. 220.127.116.11-255)
4. Confirm that your settings are correct and click Save and Apply.
How To - Set up PPTP VPN on Windows
1. In your Windows Control Panel, select Network and Internet. 2. In the Network and Internet window, select VPN from the left-hand menu. 3. Select Add a VPN connection. 4. In the drop-down menu at the top of the Add a VPN connection wizard, select ...
Manual - VPN
End-User VPN Any user with the VPN access option checked on the Management Users page can access the local network via the Cipafilter's end-user (client-to-server) VPN services, if enabled. The following protocols are supported: L2TP over IPsec ...
Info - IPSec VPN Compatibility
Although these technologies are industry-standard and in wide deployment, the site-to-site VPN functionality is designed primarily to interconnect two Cipafilter units — it may or may not function with other devices. If you would like to create a ...
How To - Setup L2TP/IPSec VPN on Chrome OS
1. First, navigate to the Settings page of the Chrome OS device by clicking on the Chrome Menu in the top-right corner of the Chrome Browser. 2. Or, you can click on the User Profile Menu at the bottom right corner of the screen and select Settings. ...
How To - Set Up L2TP/IPSec VPN From The Cipafilter Interface
1. Navigate to the VPN page under Networking 2. Check the Enable L2TP over IPsec box. A Pre-Shared Key will generate in the second field. This can be changed if desired. 3. In the Client IP Range box, enter an IP range that is not in use by your ...